As part of the developer experience hackfest we are working on making the documentation more relevant and up to date.
A long while ago, I wanted to work on presentation of the upcoming HIG and using staticmatic to leverage haml, scss and a few helpers created a static reponsive site in the current GNOME.org styling.
But it’s time to murder my darling. To keep the content up-to-date and translatable we decided to use Mallard instead. So yesterday, during the DX hackfest I patched up the current library-web stylesheets to be responsive. Checking out the upcoming tutorials, API reference and design documents will be enjoyable on mobile devices too. You can track our progress on the hackfest wiki pages.